Deck & SB # of cards

Report a MTG Studio bug you have spotted or ask for help

Moderator: gaddlord

Deck & SB # of cards

Postby Storm Crow Steward » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:22 am

I've just noticed that I cannot increase the number of cards in a deck or sideboard past 1 by clicking the up arrow in the column. I can increase quantity of cards in deck by using the "increase quantity of selected cards ..." button.
If I enter a number > 1 in either column, the quantity reverts to 1.

This behavior may have started after updating to 3.111
Storm Crow Steward
Apprentice

Re: Deck & SB # of cards

Postby Storm Crow Steward » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:27 am

By now I trust you have seen my initial comment on how the front end is handling quantity of deck MB and SB cards.
Since my initial comments, I see that I can increase the number of MB cards using tool bar buttons and keyboard shortcuts.
I still can not increase MB quantities using the arrow in the deck form, or by directly entering a number. Using the arrow or entering a number directly reduces the quantity to one.

SB quantities can not be increased or decreased using tool bar buttons, direct entry of quantity or with arrows, other than between 0 and 1 using arrows.

You continue to publish updates, at least for the purpose of maintaining the library and adding information. I see the last update did not address any bugs.

Maybe it's just me, but this issue seems like it would be bothersome to most users. I believe I first noticed it mid to late summer.

I've posted this in the forum as you requested. I'd really appreciate some feedback at least.

Thank you
Storm Crow Steward
Apprentice

Re: Deck & SB # of cards

Postby gaddlord » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:13 pm

Indeed, I confirm in the Deck using UP, DOWN arrows currently do not amend Qty. Let me look into what might be issue.
GET LATEST STABLE https://www.mtgstudio.com/download.aspx
Send feature requests and bugs to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com or vote online.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Return to Bugs