Import Collection Problems

General ideas, features requests, comments, concerns, complaints about MTG Studio desktop application

Moderator: gaddlord

Import Collection Problems

Postby mtg_melgoth » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:07 pm

Hi All!
I can't import my collection to MTG Studio. I have all my cards registered in MTGO and exported in several formats like *.dek, csv, txt. I tried to import every kind of file, but all of them were unsuccessful. Is this impossible or what do I have to do to import my collection?
Thanks for any advice.
melgoth
mtg_melgoth
Apprentice

Re: Import Collection Problems

Postby Dorthansdotter » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:00 am

Old thread, suitable topic.

Im looking to move my collection from deckbox.org to mtg studio. Im willing to pay for the software if i find it suits my needs (currently on trial version)

However, i am yet to actuelly try the feutures since im stuck trying to import my collection from deckbox (4658 cards, 2210 distinct). The CSV drops som close to 600 cards during import. And i have no idea why.

The log looks like this:

"Severity: Warning Import Inventory 09-01-21 12:48:45 Card Abrade from Commander Legends edition was not found in MTG Studio card pool.
Severity: Warning Import Inventory 09-01-21 12:48:45 Card Abundance from Zendikar Rising Commander edition was not found in MTG Studio card pool.
Severity: Warning Import Inventory 09-01-21 12:48:45 Card Abzan Falconer from Zendikar Rising Commander edition was not found in MTG Studio card pool.
Severity: Warning Import Inventory 09-01-21 12:48:45 Card Acidic Slime from Zendikar Rising Commander edition was not found in MTG Studio card pool.
Severity: Warning Import Inventory 09-01-21 12:48:45 Card Acidic Slime from Commander Legends edition was not found in MTG Studio card pool.
Severity: Warning Import Inventory 09-01-21 12:48:45 Card Acolyte of Affliction from Theros Beyond Death edition was not found in MTG Studio card pool.
Severity: Warning Import Inventory 09-01-21 12:48:45 Card Admonition Angel from Zendikar Rising Commander edition was not found in MTG Studio card pool.
Severity: Warning Import Inventory 09-01-21 12:48:45 Card Aesi, Tyrant of Gyre Strait from Commander Legends edition was not found in MTG Studio card pool.
Severity: Warning Import Inventory 09-01-21 12:48:45 Card Aetherize from Zendikar Rising Commander edition was not found in MTG Studio card pool.
Severity: Warning Import Inventory 09-01-21 12:48:45 Card Agonizing Remorse from Theros Beyond Death edition was not found in MTG Studio card pool.

And so on for 600 entrys. The editions are supposed to be supported. The file imports fine back into deckbox.org.

Any ideas as to why this is?
Dorthansdotter
Apprentice

Return to Questions on Features