[SOLVED] Deck & SB # of cards

Lists all imlemented suggestions or issues solved.

[SOLVED] Deck & SB # of cards

Postby Storm Crow Steward » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:22 am

I've just noticed that I cannot increase the number of cards in a deck or sideboard past 1 by clicking the up arrow in the column. I can increase quantity of cards in deck by using the "increase quantity of selected cards ..." button.
If I enter a number > 1 in either column, the quantity reverts to 1.

This behavior may have started after updating to 3.111
Storm Crow Steward
Apprentice

Re: Deck & SB # of cards

Postby Storm Crow Steward » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:27 am

By now I trust you have seen my initial comment on how the front end is handling quantity of deck MB and SB cards.
Since my initial comments, I see that I can increase the number of MB cards using tool bar buttons and keyboard shortcuts.
I still can not increase MB quantities using the arrow in the deck form, or by directly entering a number. Using the arrow or entering a number directly reduces the quantity to one.

SB quantities can not be increased or decreased using tool bar buttons, direct entry of quantity or with arrows, other than between 0 and 1 using arrows.

You continue to publish updates, at least for the purpose of maintaining the library and adding information. I see the last update did not address any bugs.

Maybe it's just me, but this issue seems like it would be bothersome to most users. I believe I first noticed it mid to late summer.

I've posted this in the forum as you requested. I'd really appreciate some feedback at least.

Thank you
Storm Crow Steward
Apprentice

Postby gaddlord » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:13 pm

Indeed, I confirm in the Deck using UP, DOWN arrows currently do not amend Qty. Let me look into what might be issue.
GET LATEST STABLE https://www.mtgstudio.com/download.aspx
Send feature requests and bugs to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com or vote online.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Postby Storm Crow Steward » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:25 am

Thank you!
Storm Crow Steward
Apprentice

Postby Storm Crow Steward » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:14 am

I thought I had posted a big thank you, but I don't see it. So here you go, a BIG THANK YOU. Hope it's not too much a hassle.
Storm Crow Steward
Apprentice

Postby gaddlord » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:49 pm

Fixed in forthcoming MTG Studio 3.14
GET LATEST STABLE https://www.mtgstudio.com/download.aspx
Send feature requests and bugs to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com or vote online.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Re: [SOLVED] Deck & SB # of cards

Postby Storm Crow Steward » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:48 am

Thank you.
Storm Crow Steward
Apprentice

Re: [SOLVED] Deck & SB # of cards

Postby 898989ss » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:51 am

When you order fake IDs from best fake id websites, you are generally getting IDs that come with the needed personal information. They can be readily used at all the places and are highly scannable. The service providers effectively copy the holograms or images 100 percent which appear to be identical to original ones. This is the best way to ensure that the person to whom you have ordered the duplicate does not have a valid ID. Even though it is easy to order these duplicates, people who do not have a genuine ID, do not have a legal alternative to obtain the duplicate.
898989ss
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

Return to Archive