[SOLVED] Obsolete cards while importing collection

Lists all imlemented suggestions or issues solved.

[SOLVED] Obsolete cards while importing collection

Postby ivans » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:20 am

When importing a collection I get a message that some cards are not longer in MTGStudio card pool and will be deleted. Cool, but it doesn't say which cards. So, how can I see which cards are obsolete and were deleted from collection?
ivans
Apprentice

Re: Obsolete cards while importing collection

Postby gaddlord » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:08 pm

The thing is that once they are deleted the software does not know who those were.
I would say it is a safe assumption that those were duplicates or spoiler cards from future editions and it is a rare event.
GET LATEST STABLE https://www.mtgstudio.com/download.aspx
Send feature requests and bugs to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com or vote online.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Re: [SOLVED] Obsolete cards while importing collection

Postby 898989ss » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:51 am

In the United States, underage drinking is considered extreme and is against the law. Violating this law comes with severe legal consequences such as possible jail time, mandatory community service, fines and possible time in prison. There are many factors which are taken into consideration by police when investigating a suspected underage drinking case. If you have been arrested for underage drinking, you will need to hire a DUI attorney who will advise you on your rights and options. An experienced DUI attorney can help you learn more about your legal rights and how they may be applied to your specific situation.
898989ss
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

Return to Archive