[SOLVED] Silverlight PivotViewer Application

Lists all imlemented suggestions or issues solved.

[SOLVED] Silverlight PivotViewer Application

Postby Korbs » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:43 pm

Hi All,

Just starting development on a Silverlight PivotViewer application. In the past there were a few existing implementations of this. Even the how to example on the MS page has an example using MTG:
[link removed since it was not reachable] :).

So was wondering how I'd go about:
1) Getting all the card data and images into a SQL/Oracle/MySQL/Access database? I'm sure a lot of pps must have already done this :wink:

2) And if anyone has knows of anyone who has attempted this in Silverlight 4 or 5 would can you let me know...seems to be nada on Codeplex these days

Cheers

Korbs
Korbs
Apprentice

Re: Silverlight PivotViewer Application

Postby gaddlord » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:59 am

You might be interested to check mtgjson.com, magicthegathering.io
GET LATEST STABLE https://www.mtgstudio.com/download.aspx
Send feature requests and bugs to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com or vote online.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Re: [SOLVED] Silverlight PivotViewer Application

Postby 898989ss » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:53 am

Fake driving licence documents are illegal and can even result in heavy fines and possibly even prison time, particularly if they're used for criminal acts like giving incorrect information or incorrect identification. There are several websites which provide fake driving documents which are available for purchase on the internet. The number of these sites has increased dramatically in recent years and some of them have made it completely impossible to know which ones are genuine. It is important that people buy from licensed sellers who have a good name in the market and only offer original documents. If it's possible, it's worth paying the small premium for a genuine driving licence because the consequences of getting caught doing fake driving documents can be very serious.
898989ss
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

Return to Archive