Copyright and License Agreement
From MTG Studio
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR PalmROOT SOFTWARE
IMPORTANT READ CAREFULLY: This PalmROOT End-User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and PalmROOT for the PalmROOT software which may include online or electronic documentation ("Software") provided in the MTG Studio software you have acquired.
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use the Software.
The Software is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Software is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights: PalmROOT grants to you the right to use copies of the Software only as part of the MTG Studio software that such Software will included, and only in conjunction with valid licensed copies of Microsoft operating system products [e.g., Windows® 95; Windows NT®].
2. RESTRICTIONS. You must maintain all copyright notices on all copies of the Software.- You are not allowed to distribute copies of the Software to third parties. -You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. - You may not rent, lease, or lend the Software. - You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA only in conjunction with a permanent transfer of your copy of the MTG Studio software in which the Software was included.
3. TERMINATION. Your rights under this EULA terminate upon the termination of your PalmROOT EULA, or without prejudice to any other rights, PalmROOT may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Software.
4. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the Software and any copies thereof are owned by PalmROOT or its suppliers.
5. NO WARRANTY. Any use of the Software is at your own risk. The Software is provided for use only with Microsoft operating system products and the MTG Studio software in which you received it. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, PalmROOT and its suppliers disclaim all warranties and conditions, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
6. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall PalmROOT or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Software, even if PalmROOT has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states and jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR MTG STUDIO
MTG Studio is a "try-before-you-buy" software product. This means:
- PalmROOT, Inc. exclusively owns all copyrights to MTG Studio.
- Anyone can use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue using MTG Studio you MUST register the program.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use MTG Studio on one computer (i.e, a single CPU) for any legal purpose, at a time.
The registered MTG Studio software may not be rented or leased. When you register your copy of MTG Studio, you will receive username/key pair. You must NOT distribute the registration pair (username/key). If the pair is detected to be stolen PalmROOT, Inc. has the rights to cancel further support and upgrades.
- An unregistered evaluation version of MTG Studio may be freely distributed if the distribution package is not modified.
No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of MTG Studio without a written permission from the copyright holder.
- MTG Studio IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". YOU ARE NOT GUARANTEED THAT THIS SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, YOU MUST EVALUATE IT ON YOUR OWN DURING THE TEST PERIOD. THE AUTHORS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT DEALS WITH USING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, duplicate, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, or distribute the registered program or any part of it, except cases provided by the present license. The breach of any of these clauses results in automatic termination of the present license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
PalmROOT, Inc. reserves all rights not explicitly specified here.
- Installing and using MTG Studio indicates the acceptance of all terms and conditions of the present license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of the present license, delete MTG Studio files from your storage devices and cease any usage of the product.
- All limitations and agreements for PalmROOT Software apply to MTG Studio Software
MTG Studio may be freely distributed on the Internet, on CD/DVDs or on disks, provided that the original files inside the distribution file are not modified, the program is not bundled with illegal or offensive material.
This software and documentation are copyrighted materials. Making unauthorised copies is prohibited by law. No part of the software or documentation may be reproduced, transmitted, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, or translated into any human or computer-readable language without prior written permission of PalmROOT Inc., except as outlined in the following paragraph.
Тhe MTG Studio software and documentation may be redistributed, as long as this is done without charge and with the exact set of files distributed by PalmROOT Inc., without any changes being introduced whatsoever. Distribution of MTG Studio license numbers and/or key files via any means is strictly prohibited.
Use our "PAD file" when uploading the distribution on internet download sites.
Feel free to contact us at anytime regarding the distribution of MTG Studio.