Options for collectors

Suggest improvements and features you'd like to see while creating and editing my collection in MTG Studio...

Options for collectors

Postby OldTimer » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:00 pm

OK, I am finally coming back to trying to get my crap in order and am starting with Studio fresh. I have used Suitcase for ages and lost that to a computer replacement. So here is what I would like to do:

Have the ability to use this to track bulk items (booster boxes/cases, starter decks or packs. I have unopened boxes that I have been hanging onto and in some cases, packs. It would be nice to have those bulk groups (say, Booster Box) as a card name entry and treat it just like a card with quantity and everything.

I was able to tweak the database a bit in Suitcase that allowed me to accomplish this, but I don't know if that is an option with Studio. I do like the suggestions I've seen in the forums about bulk entry for cards as that would be useful as well.

Thanks,
Terry
OldTimer
Apprentice

Re: Options for collectors

Postby gaddlord » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:04 pm

MTG Studio is having support for a special "Set" called Packs and Boxes.

I am quite certain it is out of date but you can check this feature out and let me know what is missing so I can update.

Please also note that MTG Studio has support for Magic Suitcase import so you do not have to start completely anew.
GET LATEST STABLE http://www.mtgstudio.com/download.aspx
Send feature requests and bugs to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com or vote online.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Postby malikadil » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:47 am

I am quite certain it is out of date but you can check this feature out and let me know what is missing so I can update.
adil
malikadil
Apprentice

Postby malikadil » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:48 am

s it a general request or are you talking about a specific Duel Deck ?
adil
malikadil
Apprentice

Return to Collection Suggestions (MTG Studio)