Statistics problem for large decks

Report a MTG Studio bug you have spotted or ask for help

Moderator: gaddlord

Statistics problem for large decks

Postby Setherial » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:24 am

Hey

This is not really a biggy as this is an exceptional case but I love using the mana curve with the mana symbol count on the side. Apparently when you have a very large deck it can't handle it and throws an exception. I have a 340 card highlander (singleton) deck of which 200 cards where in mtg studio when I triggered the bug, I had not entered the land base yet.
I figur you have a maximum when it comes to displaying how many mana of each color is used and it overflows or something.
I like creating big decks because it's a far bigger challenge then creating your standard 60 card deck. But the bigger the deck the harder it becomes to calculate the mana base and your tool really helps.
The group I play in (all magic vets who have been playing since the beginning days) make multiplayer decks that range from 80 cards to a 500 card deck which is the biggest I've seen them play so far.

cheers

David
Setherial

Postby gaddlord » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:38 am

I admin I haven't performed extensive tests with such big decks. Can you please submit a large one to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com in order to reproduce the problem, please.
GET LATEST STABLE http://www.mtgstudio.com/download.aspx
Send feature requests and bugs to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com or vote online.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Return to Bugs (MTG Studio)