Wrong card quantities in an MtGO III deck file

Report a MTG Studio bug you have spotted or ask for help

Moderator: gaddlord

Wrong card quantities in an MtGO III deck file

Postby aahz77 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:00 am

Hi folks!

I just downloaded MtG Studio (v1.6.2) to see if it is usable for my MtGO decks (the deck editor of the MtGO client is quite ugly IMO).

But when I open one of my deck files (.dek), the quantities are all shown as "0" (zero), while the sideboard quantities are shown as "1". Cards in the sideboard have these quantities swapped (main deck = "1", sb = "0"), and cards both in the main deck and in the sideboard have "1" in both columns.

I did a fair amount of searches around these forums, but couldn't find anything that relates to this problem.

Is there something wrong with my client configuration? I couldn't find anything related in the options dialog. Or is there something wrong with the .dek files? They are original files from the MtGO3 client.

---

Another problem is that some cards can't be found in the database (according warnings show up when opening a deck); I could identify some card ids from Master's Edition II. When will the database be updated?
aahz77
Apprentice

Postby gaddlord » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:43 pm

But when I open one of my deck files (.dek), the quantities are all shown as "0" (zero), while the sideboard quantities are shown as "1". Cards in the sideboard have these quantities swapped (main deck = "1", sb = "0"), and cards both in the main deck and in the sideboard have "1" in both columns

I confirm this is a bug. It is fixed in the forthcoming version 1.6.3

I could identify some card ids from Master's Edition II.

Currently MTG Studio supports all MTGO sets except Masters Edition II and Jace VS Chandra. The next version will support them too.
GET LATEST STABLE http://www.mtgstudio.com/download.aspx
Send feature requests and bugs to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com or vote online.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Return to Bugs (MTG Studio)