cant enter registration key

Report a MTG Studio bug you have spotted or ask for help

Moderator: gaddlord

cant enter registration key

Postby Jambon » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:55 pm

After using the 30 day trial ... I finaly paid and got the licence code. The rpoblem is that i cant enter the new code since i cant open the program anymore even after unistalling and reinstallin the new one. I get this message... "Your system clock appears to have been set back, possibly in an attempt to defeat the security system on this program. Please correct your system clock before trying to run this program again. If your clock is correct, please contact the author of this program for instructions on correcting this error (report code CCB-F)."

How do I get the program runnig again.

Thanks for any help
Jambon
Apprentice

Postby gaddlord » Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:04 am

Hello,

You have attempted to set back your system clock which causes MTG Studio to become locked in order now to abuse the 30 days trial limitation. This situation can also occur if you have automatic time synchornizatrion with some time servre such as time.microsoft.com.

This problem can be easily fixed by not changing your system clock and additional unlock key I can send you by email.
Please send a key request to gaddlord@palmroot.com and I will email you back the key and instructions how to apply it. :wink:
GET LATEST STABLE http://www.mtgstudio.com/download.aspx
Send feature requests and bugs to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com or vote online.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Return to Bugs (MTG Studio)