Right click funtions on the deck being edited

Report a MTG Studio bug you have spotted or ask for help

Moderator: gaddlord

Right click funtions on the deck being edited

Postby RustyZ82 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:55 am

When I right click on the cards in the deck i'm working on it has several options including remove from deck, increase and decrease quantity. None of these options work. When I click on them it doesnt do anything. I am also not able to drag cards out of the deck i'm working on. At this point if i drag the wrong card into the deck I am stuck with it and forced to start the deck over. I'm not getting any error messages the functions just dont do anything when I click on them. I am running Windows XP, SP@ and have the latest version of both Jet and MTGS.
RustyZ82
Apprentice

Postby gaddlord » Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:54 am

increase and decrease quantity. None of these options work. When I click on them it doesnt do anything

Check if the Quanity and Sideboard columns change their values.

I am also not able to drag cards out of the deck i'm working on.

The drag and drop doesn't work or the cards are not removed from the deck?

Try to press Delete button from the keyboard - this should remove the selected cards from the deck. If this is also not working than you have a major problem with you version of Windows - mouse not working, drag and drop not working and keyboard not working properly. The program is tested on Windows XP with service packs installed enviroment.

Keep in touch.
GET LATEST STABLE http://www.mtgstudio.com/download.aspx
Send feature requests and bugs to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com or vote online.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Postby RustyZ82 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:32 am

Ok the delete key works but the right click menu options dont do anything. If I select increase quantity nothing happens, same for decrease and all the other options on the right click menu. I also tested this on my desktop which is running windows XP home with Service Pack 2.
RustyZ82
Apprentice

Postby gaddlord » Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:51 am

Hmm. Strange, are the same buttons from the cards menu and the toolbar working OK?
GET LATEST STABLE http://www.mtgstudio.com/download.aspx
Send feature requests and bugs to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com or vote online.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Return to Bugs (MTG Studio)