Search not working..

Report a MTG Studio bug you have spotted or ask for help

Moderator: gaddlord

Search not working..

Postby King_Yoshi » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:27 pm

When I start typing something into the search, or even after I type in the full name of the card, nothing happens, then if I deselect the search filter it erases, and still nothing happens.

I tried typing in the entire name and pressing ENTER, but all that happens is that a card, which I previously manually selected, gets added to my deck.

The search feature is completely non-functional for me.

Here is a screen shot of what it looks like for me when I start typing in a search.

Here is a link to the blank filter in case you need that too.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1M7UZI7C

I am not sure why MTG Studio seems to never work for me. :(

Have not been able to build a single deck with it since I bought it, nor properly search for cards..
King_Yoshi
Mage
Mage

Postby Azul » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:52 am

Clicking in that box doesn't do anything for me either. What I do is click in the spreadsheet area with all the cards and just start typing. It'll move through the list as you type the name.
Azul
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

Postby King_Yoshi » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:51 pm

Azul wrote:Clicking in that box doesn't do anything for me either. What I do is click in the spreadsheet area with all the cards and just start typing. It'll move through the list as you type the name.

Thanks for the info..

I tried it and i worked.. but it seems to be very counter intuitive, since you would think the search box would be for well.. searching.. X)

But anyway glad to be able to finally search for things the normal way again. I was getting very frustrated.
King_Yoshi
Mage
Mage

Return to Bugs (MTG Studio)