Add to Collection Options

Report a MTG Studio bug you have spotted or ask for help

Moderator: gaddlord

Add to Collection Options

Postby Hellhunter » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:38 am

So I just got MTG Studio today and I'm very impressed with the speed and completeness of the software. i do wish my cards ( not even finished cataloging) added up to almost $5k lol. Noted the pricing posts on here.

Question, when i chose to add cards in by hitting + and accumulating multiples with more +, I just told the program to always do that. I forgot about foils though and want to separate them on another line, which I saw an option for on the add to collection option, but I have on idea how to get back to that window to change my option. Is there an option window in the menu I'm missing? I'd settle for a config or registry edit for now.

Btw, a great MTG creative program for those with an itch to design their own cards: http://magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/. Software hasn't been updated in ages, but it still works great and is pretty current (includes the Planeswalkers card type skin).
Hellhunter
Apprentice

Postby Allarielle » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:31 pm

I hope someone answered your question at the beginning of the month? I don't have the knowledge to answer myself.....but...thanks for the editor link.....the art on the cards is my main interest.
Allarielle
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

Postby Hellhunter » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Nope. Haven't gotten an answer yet. I don't have very any foils so it isn't a major concern. I'm pretty much using it to catalog my cards to sell them. I haven't played it years. I used to play MTGO and stopped that. Those were easier to sell.

I've been using MSE for a long while. I have a set of 182 cards. It's funny I would make cards and then a couple sets down the line, I would see something very similar in an actual MTG set...lol.

They can use this in their new Phyrexia vs Mirrodin block:

Tirius, Phyrexian Emperor
Legendary Creature - Zombie Knight
4BB, 5/5
Creatures with Phyrexian in their name get +1/+1.
Noncreature permanents with Phyrexian or Phyrexia in their name are indestructible.
Hellhunter
Apprentice

Return to Bugs (MTG Studio)