Yet another import collection bug

Report a MTG Studio bug you have spotted or ask for help

Moderator: gaddlord

Yet another import collection bug

Postby zorbaelbudha » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:29 am

Hi Gadlord, as you declared that the import collection was at last corrected I used it to move my collection from the 1.7.1 to the 1.7.2 version. However I detected a little tiny itsy bitsy bug.

When you have separate lines for the foil cards (for example I have 1 Celestial Mantle foil and 2 normal) the import put all of them in one line (my imported inventory shows 3 Celestial Mantle foil).

This happened with all the foils on my inventory and it is really annoying separating them both again (hopefully I had a backup of my 1.7.1 collection and was able to avoid the dreaded manual corrections).
zorbaelbudha

Postby gaddlord » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:56 pm

Please use the "Append imported cards" settings as displayed below:

And of course you don't need to import the collection in first place. You can simply take the old mtgstudio.collection file and overrwite the 1.7.2 one.
GET LATEST STABLE http://www.mtgstudio.com/download.aspx
Send feature requests and bugs to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com or vote online.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Postby zorbaelbudha » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:55 pm

Ok, thanks.

I was just trying to test the import as you said that it was corrected... and trying to see if the import of the whole database changed the card that appears every time I save the collection. For some reason every time I hit the save button it comes back to Amrou Scout (I figure that this was the first card I entered on my collection), and it its a little annoying for me as I normally order my collection (and the masterbase) by Edition, then Collector Number, then Name (because of the TSP Timeshifted cards), and as I normally enter new cards I would like to keep the pointer of my collection on the upper card on the list.
zorbaelbudha

Postby gaddlord » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:11 am

GET LATEST STABLE http://www.mtgstudio.com/download.aspx
Send feature requests and bugs to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com or vote online.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Return to Bugs (MTG Studio)