File named ?xxx? ???

General ideas, features requests, comments, concerns, complaints about MTG Studio desktop application

Moderator: gaddlord

File named ?xxx? ???

Postby Bluespikes » Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:18 pm

I downloaded the Onslaught cards' image with Card Arter 0.7 from Bersogeddon, and the only thing I have in the Onslaught folder is a file named xxx. What do I do with this file? Thank you for your time.
Go Freedom Fighters!
Bluespikes
Mage
Mage

Postby Horks » Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:50 pm

I had this problem too.

I don't know if it's something MTG Studio is doing, or if the files on the site are zipped wrong, but it appears that all the files are named 'xxx' with no extension.

When I installed mirrodin from Bersogeddon, it downloaded then said 'file xxx already exists, overwrite?' .. it did this many times, so I clicked 'yes to all' .. afterwards, I checked the directory, and I just has one file (along with the text file from MTG Studio) and when I renamed it to 'xxx.jpg' I could see it's a scan of Yotian Soldier.

I can't imagine why the card arter would be at fault. I'm leaning more towards the archive is saved wrong. If i can figure out how to download the file outside the card arter, or find the temp file the card arter downloaded, I can verify this.
Horks

Questions Answered

Postby Bluespikes » Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:11 pm

Uh, I just discovered how it worked, and it is very simple: there's a file named ?xxx? in the Edition folders, but the files we downloaded are in the main folder of MTG Studio 0.5.4, where the Card Art and Language folder are.
Go Freedom Fighters!
Bluespikes
Mage
Mage

Postby gaddlord » Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:01 am

Hi, guys. I am aware of that problem. It was reported long ago from Stefan Ruter. I didn't manage to reproduce the problem due to insufficient information. I will try to fix it due to the information you supplied (Onslaught from Bersogeddon). :)
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Return to General Discussions (MTG Studio)