[IN PROGRESS] Missing Cards Inquiry

General ideas, features requests, comments, concerns, complaints about MTG Studio desktop application

Moderator: gaddlord

[IN PROGRESS] Missing Cards Inquiry

Postby sweetcruelty » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:44 pm

I have noticed that there are a large number of cards missing that are promotional as well as tokens. Before I spend several hours typing up and submitting each of them via the format requested on the wiki, will they definitely be added? I don't mind doing the work if they will be included in the database with the next update, but I do not want to waste such a considerable amount of time if they will simply be discarded as not being important.

I understand that with Ixalan being released, you already have a large number of cards to add. These other cards, while unimportant to some, are important for me from an organizational standpoint. It becomes slightly difficult to keep track of which cards are where once you have children making decks from your collection, as well as yourself and your husband.

Thank you in advance for any answers.
sweetcruelty
Apprentice

Re: Missing Cards Inquiry

Postby gaddlord » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:37 am

MTG Studio 3.55 had been just released with support for Ixalan.
Visit the download section to get the latest version or use Help | Check for new version.

Soon the rest of the missing sets will be added. Thank you for your patience.

I still support it and even have plans to add more card content to it.

Perhaps you can wait for me adding the Promo, Token cards first and then perform a verification. This way we would avoid having you do the bulk of work yourself. I will keep you posted when a beta version with the most recent promos is available.

Are you OK with this?
GET LATEST STABLE http://www.mtgstudio.com/download.aspx
Send feature requests and bugs to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com or vote online.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Return to General Discussions (MTG Studio)