Set default price

General ideas, features requests, comments, concerns, complaints about MTG Studio desktop application

Moderator: gaddlord

Set default price

Postby laxika » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:27 am

Hello guys!

I always loved MTG Studio, but never bought it actually. The reason was because it never had an automate pricing option for my collection (I'm always selling/buying my collection items). I checked it today and I was shocked! It has pricing now! :o :) But after some tweaking I still found that it's not the best for me. I miss 2 features:

- Set the default pricing for the whole collection (I prefer smart average)
- And use different currencies. (I'm in Hungary, and we using Hungarian Forint, not U.S Dollar, is there any way to add different currencies? Or just add a field where I can multiple the price? One USD is 220HUF at the moment, so I just write 220 to the multiple field and when generate the HTML it will multiple the prices with that amount.

I'll buy MTG Studio when I get my payout (around august 5). Nice product! :) Keep up the updating! :)
laxika
Apprentice

Re: Set default price

Postby laxika » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:13 am

Any update on this? I got ma payout and want to buy this, but want to know that those features will be supported in the near future.
laxika
Apprentice

Return to General Discussions (MTG Studio)