Anticipated release date for Dark Ascension?

General ideas, features requests, comments, concerns, complaints about MTG Studio desktop application

Moderator: gaddlord

Anticipated release date for Dark Ascension?

Postby JCOURIE » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:14 pm

Hey I just downloaded this software and it's pretty amazing, easily the best in class. Well Done. Especially with the portable version.

I was wondering what the 2.4 (2.5?) release schedule is for Dark Ascension cards. I am not antsy or complaining, I am just wondering what the projected timeline is because it will determine if I log them in an excel sheet in the interim or just keep them in a separate stack for a week.
Last edited by JCOURIE on Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JCOURIE
Apprentice

Re: Anticipated release date for Dark Ascension?

Postby johnandalina » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:53 am

Exactly what I was going to ask and for the same reason!
johnandalina
Mage
Mage

Postby CptDobey » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:13 am

Usually, the updated software is released a few days after the official extension release.
Please, note that I'm not a member of MtG-Studio team.
CptDobey

Postby gaddlord » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:00 pm

Doing final preparations before the release.

The set is added I am currently importing the latest combos and should start the release process...

Stay tuned.

New release available at http://mtgstudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3860&p=9270#p9270
GET LATEST STABLE http://www.mtgstudio.com/download.aspx
Send feature requests and bugs to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com or vote online.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Postby JCOURIE » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:26 pm

Combo lists already?

I am again impressed.

I was surprised this software is such low cost for how useful it is. I am recommending it to everyone I know.

I'm ocd (literally) and in the middle of the night I decided to go back and look at the release timeline for the the updates which accommodated the M12 and Innistrad expansions to kind of project when the FA one wold be. MtgStudio was always updated in a few days at most. As someone who uses a lot of critical software that comes from small dev shops (I'm a sysadmin in an OSX shop) I wanted to say that the release cycle for this software is exemplary and should be incentive enough for people who are reading these forums to decide if they want to buy this solution over another deck management solution.

Plus a 30 day trial (Which I am 10 days into) Any software that gives you a full 30 day trial needs to be [CENSORED] good to be that confident. MTG Studio is [CENSORED] good.
JCOURIE
Apprentice

Return to General Discussions (MTG Studio)