Land Viewing Question

General ideas, features requests, comments, concerns, complaints about MTG Studio desktop application

Moderator: gaddlord

Land Viewing Question

Postby amarusrelor » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Good day everyone. I'm new to the program and had a question I could not find the answer to through searching faqs and forums.

I was wondering if there was an option to make it where all the island entries could be condensed to one for the simplification of deck building? Or if there were some way to remove cads from my pool. For example, I don't really need all the foreign language cards in my pool.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
amarusrelor
Apprentice

Re: Land Viewing Question

Postby gaddlord » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:24 am

amarusrelor wrote:I was wondering if there was an option to make it where all the island entries could be condensed to one for the simplification of deck building?

Check out View|Show Unique Only menu if it works the way you expect.

Or if there were some way to remove cads from my pool. For example, I don't really need all the foreign language cards in my pool.

You can filter (pressing F3) the card pool's sets displayed. Usually cards with foreign language come from the Promotional set.
GET LATEST STABLE http://www.mtgstudio.com/download.aspx
Send feature requests and bugs to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com or vote online.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Postby amarusrelor » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:31 am

Those options were both very helpful. Although I did not find the "View Unique Only" in the view menu, only in the shortcuts menu. But the "show latest reprints only" pretty much solved the problem. Thank you very much sir.
amarusrelor
Apprentice

Postby gaddlord » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:23 am

amarusrelor wrote: Although I did not find the "View Unique Only" in the view menu, only in the shortcuts menu. But the "show latest reprints only" pretty much solved the problem. Thank you very much sir.

Opps. "Show Latest reprints Only" used to be called "View Unique Only" in the past.
GET LATEST STABLE http://www.mtgstudio.com/download.aspx
Send feature requests and bugs to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com or vote online.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Return to General Discussions (MTG Studio)