Old school Newbie

General ideas, features requests, comments, concerns, complaints about MTG Studio desktop application

Moderator: gaddlord

Old school Newbie

Postby MTGdawg » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:49 pm

Been a long time since I played (Onslaught). Nice to see a good program out there. So far I like it, and am too new to find all the features. I will learn. Also nice to see when a Newb asks a question, there is not a lot of trolls out there, just solid answers. Thx and look forward to playing and adding my 2 cents worth... if I can find any after building my next set.

Dawg
MTGdawg
Apprentice

Postby Azul » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:25 pm

MTG Studio really seems to have a decent crowd of users as far as I've noticed. Feel free to ask any questions and I'm sure Gadd or any of the frequent users could probably answer for you!
Azul
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

Postby Allarielle » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:28 pm

Agree entirely with Azul ! Really helpful people when there's a prob. especially for those of us somewhat less that computor literate!

Top man for me on here is a guy called Schwanke. Helped me heaps.
Allarielle
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

Postby gaddlord » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:48 pm

Welcome mate. I may not be able to always answer on time but there is a dozen of very skilled users who can provide you with excellent answers.

Our community is not as big as mtgnews for example since we only focus on MTG Studio as a tool and not so much over deck strategies and gameplay.
Anyway feel free to ask and we will see how it goes.
GET LATEST STABLE http://www.mtgstudio.com/download.aspx
Send feature requests and bugs to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com or vote online.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Return to General Discussions (MTG Studio)