Price Data question

General ideas, features requests, comments, concerns, complaints about MTG Studio desktop application

Moderator: gaddlord

Price Data question

Postby Hunter42 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:22 am

Hi,

just found out about this tool and I really like it. One question:

After applying the SOM patch, I find the cards in the database, but they contain no price info. Is this correct and what can I do about it (besies manually entering price info). And: if I hit update prices it takes a window pops up for 1 second and disappears, but I am not sure if the prices were updated at all, How can I verify they are updated...

Thx for the help.

Michael
Hunter42
Apprentice

Postby Weevil » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:08 pm

Hey Michael,

Yes it is an awesome tool. Well worth the $20! As to your SoM question, prices will not show for SoM until the 1.8.3 version of the application is released. There is a beta version of 1.8.3 you can install that fixes other pricing bugs (see Schwanke's post on Latest beta release for instructions and link) but it still doesn't update SoM.

From what I've gathered, the hope is that Gaddlord will have 1.8.3 out by the end of January in time for the Besieged expansion.
Weevil
Wizard
Wizard

Postby Hunter42 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:27 am

Thx for the reply. I already installed the beta and as you said no price data for SOM. I just wanted to check if this is the normal status after installation. I will wait for the next release then (and buy the tool) :-)

Thx,

Michael
Hunter42
Apprentice

Return to General Discussions (MTG Studio)