Filter Card Pool?

General ideas, features requests, comments, concerns, complaints about MTG Studio desktop application

Moderator: gaddlord

Filter Card Pool?

Postby marcopollo » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:21 pm

I know there is a way to filter the top grid, but is there a way to filter the bottom? More specifically, if I wanted to see all of my Vampire's or all of my cards that have affinity. Is there a way currently to filter my collection?

Thanks in advance.

Marc
marcopollo

Filtering for Vampre or Affinity

Postby Weevil » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Marc,

I was able to do this by going into the Filter Collection (the left filter button) and selecting the Cards tab. From there, select Text and then add Vampire (make sure it is capitalized) for the AND section. You can also do this for Affinity as well.

To further filter for Vampires, you can select the Card Type tab at the bottom and select only Creatures. You may however still get a couple cards in the list that aren't Vampires but have Vampire in the text (such as an ability against Vampires).

Hopefully I didn't misunderstand what you were asking. :)
[/img]
Weevil
Wizard
Wizard

Postby marcopollo » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:10 am

Worked Great!! Thanks Weevil! I think the capitalization was the key.

:D
marcopollo

Postby Weevil » Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:30 pm

Glad to hear it! I hear you on the capitalization. I went to the Options tab and enabled "Case Insensitive" so I wouldn't miss any cards to do inconsistent titling/wording.
Weevil
Wizard
Wizard

Return to General Discussions (MTG Studio)