Advice on how to do this.

General ideas, features requests, comments, concerns, complaints about MTG Studio desktop application

Moderator: gaddlord

Advice on how to do this.

Postby Schwanke » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:25 pm

I am playing MTGO now and I have the situation where being totally newb and being quite forgetful I need some way to manage my collection in a way that I can tell what I am using in decks and what I can trade away.

If these were real cards I would just physically set aside the ones that I was using in decks and it would be easy enough to show/sell the others. Thing is there is no listing option in MTGO to list 'cards not in decks'.

So my question is does someone have a suggestion on how to use MTGStudio to do this?

I was thinking possibly of exporting my collection from MTGO to MTGStudio then creating a master deck of all of the cards that I want to make sure I dont trade and then somehow compare the two and manually mark the ones I dont need to trade in MTGO.

Anyway how would I do that/would that work? Ive only been using MTGSTudio to manage collections for pricing reasons and havnt had to actually consider some cards I wanted to keep and some I didnt or even deal with decks at all for that matter.

Thanks!
Schwanke
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

Postby Schwanke » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:48 pm

No idea on this? :(

Actually I atleast figured out how to export the card list from mtgo I think but I dont see how to import it into studio. I am hoping that I dont have to input it card by card as if I had over 1000physical cards in my collection. Just doesnt make sense when its available in I think csv.
Schwanke
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

Postby gaddlord » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:57 pm

MTG Online collection import is a feature you can vote for at:

http://mtgstudio.uservoice.com/forums/1 ... ?ref=title
GET LATEST STABLE http://www.mtgstudio.com/download.aspx
Send feature requests and bugs to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com or vote online.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Postby Allarielle » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:35 pm

Have voted for you Schwanke! :)
Allarielle
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

Postby Schwanke » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:25 pm

Hehe yeah me too. Playing my voting psychology lol. Top three are gunna get it whether i vote or not so voting on something else might encourage other people to vote it up higher to be next in line after those three. :D
Schwanke
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

Return to General Discussions (MTG Studio)