Finding what cards are missing from collection for a set

General ideas, features requests, comments, concerns, complaints about MTG Studio desktop application

Moderator: gaddlord

Finding what cards are missing from collection for a set

Postby Nitelite » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:13 am

Greetings!

I just discovered this program last week and went ahead and registered it today. What a great program. I am really happy with it and look forward to 1.8.3

I am sure this is probably possible but in my limited time with the application, didn't see how to do this. I entered all my zendikar cards into my collection. Is there a way to see what cards are missing to complete the set? Or tell what is missing for x amount of sets? Any help would be appreciated.

Nitelite
Nitelite
Apprentice

Postby Schwanke » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:18 pm

If you click the red feedback button on the right side of these pages you'll see its planned and at the top of the list.

This thread here: (If it links right, Its the Deck Vs Collection thread in this forum)
http://www.mtgstudio.com/forum/viewtopi ... highlight=

Has Gad the Developer (Should that be a mtg card? lol) saying pretty much the same thing on the second page:

"If you need "Collection VS a particular set" report...the current status is planned but not started yet."

I cant wait! I am seriosly considering collecting sets. May start with just collecting commons since I have so many of them lol. Be funny if I have like 3 of every common card in one set or something lol.
Schwanke
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

Postby Nitelite » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:53 am

Thank you very much Schwanke for the information. I am happy it is in the works. Would be a really good feature to have.

Nitelite
Nitelite
Apprentice

Return to General Discussions (MTG Studio)