Wrong Pricing

General ideas, features requests, comments, concerns, complaints about MTG Studio desktop application

Moderator: gaddlord

Wrong Pricing

Postby LexustheGreat » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:52 am

I noticed since I updated the prices on the cards a lot of the card prices are wrong and showing redicolouse numbers!

like pt1 hurricane for 1600 and M11 lightning bolt for 165? that can't be right! or is it.....
LexustheGreat
Apprentice

Postby Schwanke » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:11 am

This is known about. I believe they will be fixed in the next full patch which will hopefully be soon. I have that problem with 10th edition and I have a booster box of em I cant price until its fixed. :|
Schwanke
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

Postby gaddlord » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:48 pm

Read the following thread for more details: http://www.mtgstudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1337
GET LATEST STABLE http://www.mtgstudio.com/download.aspx
Send feature requests and bugs to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com or vote online.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Postby Schwanke » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:35 pm

Not entirely sure which part your refering to. I must have somehow missed the time when the post about voting was added. I read everything every time I login but I think sometimes some stuff doesnt show up as new for some reason cuz I've missed a couple you've referred me to.

I just checked and apparently I hadnt installed .3 beta or something else screwy happened cuz when I manually installed .3 beta on my laptop 10th edition is fine so not sure what happened.

Thanks! Must have had a brain fart or idiot moment or something. This is cool cuz now I can go through that 10th booster box and see what might be hot! Still cant wait for the support for foils though! :D

Was there anything else you wanted me to see in that thread in particular? I see the last post on voting and I'll check out the feedback page and see if anything has changed that I could want. I mainly cant wait for the new promised pricing system. I thought you had already said the manual updating of prices was going to be included but maybe that was after that post.

As always thanks for the software! I am waiting with baited breath on the next release before I get into my selling phase of my attempt at an online business. Even if the prices from studio are a little high cuz you cant get all the companies you want on board to price it would still rock to have an automated catalog based baseline even if I have to mark everything down by 10% or something. (Was considering calling studio the 'list price' hehe. :)
Schwanke
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

Postby gaddlord » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:49 pm

I just put a back reference to the other thread in order not to spill too much when talking over one and the same feature - Prices.
GET LATEST STABLE http://www.mtgstudio.com/download.aspx
Send feature requests and bugs to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com or vote online.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Postby Schwanke » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:58 pm

Alrighty. I babble. Sorry lol. :D
Schwanke
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

Return to General Discussions (MTG Studio)