Show all cards of same NAME in one row? (not grouping)

General ideas, features requests, comments, concerns, complaints about MTG Studio desktop application

Moderator: gaddlord

Show all cards of same NAME in one row? (not grouping)

Postby snubz » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:58 pm

I added all my cards to the program, and if I had say two Disenchant from two different sets (TE and 5E), I added them to their respective edition.

However, as I build decks, this is now causing problems. I want to sort all the cards by Quantity, so I can see which cards I have enough of to build some strategies around. However, while I might have 3 Disenchants (e.g. 2 from TE, 1 from 5E), it doesn't show as "3".

Is there a way to combine the cards from different editions but with the same name so they act as one in the grid? Grouping doesn't seem to be the answer: I just get a group for Disenchant which I can expand, but there's no group total for Qty, so this doesn't help.
snubz
Apprentice

Postby Azul » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:47 am

Maybe Gaddlord could implement a feature where it will have the little + sign by disenchant and the quantity. If you click the plus it expands the list into each set and the quantity possessed in each of those sets.
Azul
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

Postby Schwanke » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:34 pm

Hmm. Raises hand for desiring this feature. I'll be building decks soon and I have over 6000cards to build from and gaurentee there are multiple editions of the same cards.

Maybe this can be squeezed in with the upcoming deck features in the next release?
Schwanke
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

Postby gaddlord » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:33 pm

Maybe this can be squeezed in with the upcoming deck features in the next release?

Since you asked so kindly..

Here is how it looks in 1.8.1:

and here is how it will look like in the forthcoming 1.8.2 version:

GET LATEST STABLE http://www.mtgstudio.com/download.aspx
Send feature requests and bugs to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com or vote online.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Postby Schwanke » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:22 pm

Awesome thanks!
Schwanke
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

Return to General Discussions (MTG Studio)