Duel Decks

Suggest improvements and features you'd like to see while creating and editing my collection in MTG Studio...

Duel Decks

Postby OldGreen » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:32 am

Is there a good way to get the duel decks into my collection? I know I can filter the pool by the duel decks, but that doesn't give me the correct numbers of each card. It would be nice if there was a .deck for each one so I could open it and add them to the collection, like was done with the commander decks.
OldGreen
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

Re: Duel Decks

Postby CptDobey » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:02 am

Hello,

Is it a general request or are you talking about a specific Duel Deck ?
Older duel decks are in the "My deck" directory, aren't they ?

(I do not have any of these decks, so I didn't make any listing as I did with Commander decks :| )
Please, note that I'm not a member of MtG-Studio team.
CptDobey

Postby Azul » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:58 pm

It's a bit of a pain, but find a decklist on the Internet that you can open in MTG Studio. Then just highlight the whole list and right click, add to collection.
Azul
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

Postby anamika » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:46 am

In actuality there are not that many that get printed in the long run. The most at one time would be for expansion releases and those are announced in advanced of the pre-release. The FNM promos are announced every three months with the next three months being announced in advance and the judge promos are usually only once a year and announced before they are sent out.
anamika
anamika
Apprentice

Return to Collection Suggestions (MTG Studio)