Search by Card name

Suggest improvements and features you'd like to see while creating and editing my collection in MTG Studio...

Search by Card name

Postby Phydeaux » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:51 pm

Whenever I search for a card by name I have to keep hitting next next next to find all the editions of the card. I have tried several things but have had no luck. Is there a way to have the search results to show all the editions of a card.

For example. I'm building a new deck and need to search for Angelic Wall. I'd like to be able to type in Angelic Wall in the search, and then have it pull up all the instances of that card. This way I can see that I have 3 from 10th edition 2 from Odyssey all at one time. So then I know I have enough for my new deck. And I also know which editions I can pull from.

Thanks.
Phydeaux
Apprentice

Re: Search by Card name

Postby Azul » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:06 pm

I'm not sure if it is exactly what you are looking for but you can sort the columns. Click on the "name" column then search for your card and they will all show up one after another as long as their names are the same.
Azul
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

Postby gaddlord » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:46 am

There are some ways to achieve fast card navigation.

1. You can start typing the card name in the pool and then hit Ctrl+Up/Ctrl+Down to navigate to the same match.

2. You can use the Filter to filter by Card name and see card from all editions.

3. ot you can enable the "Show Filter Row" option in Tools | Options | Grids and from there filter by card name which will result the card pool to display just the card you need with all its reprints.

GET LATEST STABLE http://www.mtgstudio.com/download.aspx
Send feature requests and bugs to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com or vote online.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Postby Aliraza351 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:54 am

Can you also include the three promo cards available when you've purchased "Duel of the Planeswalker 2014" ?

One of them is a Scavenging Ooze with an alternate artwork. There are also two other cards.
ali
Aliraza351
Apprentice

Return to Collection Suggestions (MTG Studio)