Match Filters between Panes

Suggest improvements and features you'd like to see while creating and editing my collection in MTG Studio...

Match Filters between Panes

Postby Azul » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:55 pm

I'm not sure if it would be a useful feature for everyone (or easy to implement).

It would be nice to be able to match filters between panes quickly. When I'm adding a new cards from a box I often use the sorting options at the top of each column to narrow down the visible cards. So I might click DGM and Green to only see Green Dragon's Maze cards. It would be nice to make the 'pool' filter to be able to be applied to the 'collection' pane with a single click so I don't have my whole collection visible, just the Dragon's Maze Green cards. Obviously I can just go down to the collection and also click DGM and Green, but that could be time consuming if I have multiple filters selected and have to do change them on both panes each time.

Sorry if that is confusing. Thanks for the great program.
Azul
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

Re: Match Filters between Panes

Postby siamon » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:09 am

Hello,

I noticed that the over-sized cards provided with the Commander pre-build decks, those given as reward to the Commander released events and the ones included into Commander's Arsenal are not available in the Pool cards. There are also Griselbrand and Avacyn, Angel of Hope... along with other Hell Vault Promo.
siamon
siamon
Apprentice

Return to Collection Suggestions (MTG Studio)