Export for non-Missing Cards + foils

Suggest improvements and features you'd like to see while creating and editing my collection in MTG Studio...

Export for non-Missing Cards + foils

Postby Incendiaeternus » Sun May 19, 2013 4:22 pm

Right now I've been using the missing card feature to pull up a report of all the cards that I have in a collection (i.e. RTR, GTC, M13, ect), to keep in a folder with me when I go to events. My trade box is a full 5 sleeve box that stays in my car due to space at events. This is put into a binder with the players guide so people can view the cards.

At the moment when I print up missing cards - it lists a title for missing cards at the top of the page, and also just adds the foils into the total number. I've been going back in and handwriting number of foils on the page post printing. I was wondering if there were others like me that have this much quantity if this would be an option for output of if it is already and I just cannot find it.
Incendiaeternus
Apprentice

Re: Export for non-Missing Cards + foils

Postby gaddlord » Sun May 19, 2013 5:12 pm

Can you please elaborate.

1. Are we taliking about the Reports | Missing Set cards report?
2. Why you track foil cards differently?
3. What addition, changes of the report can be of help to you?

Thank you.
GET LATEST STABLE http://www.mtgstudio.com/download.aspx
Send feature requests and bugs to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com or vote online.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Re: Export for non-Missing Cards + foils

Postby Incendiaeternus » Wed May 22, 2013 12:20 pm

1. That is what I am using now the Reports | Missing Set - to generate what cards I do have. When away from a computer like at an event.

2. I track foils vs. regular so I know how many I have if I want to trade something. That way I know that I have x regular cards - x foil cards of say Call of the Conclave. There are two of us using the same collection of about 20k standard cards, so the print out helps, and that way we can have the list, and get what is needed from the car as most of the game areas around here are tight on space that having more than just what you need to play and perhaps a bag is unreasonable.

3. An option instead of just missing cards report, something that would do the same thing just totals or regular, foil, total of the two.
Incendiaeternus
Apprentice

Return to Collection Suggestions (MTG Studio)