Collection Issues

Suggest improvements and features you'd like to see while creating and editing my collection in MTG Studio...

Collection Issues

Postby tsioumpiou » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:14 pm

Hello to the forum in the first place!

I have some issues that i would like to talk about that because of the fact i'm a kinda n00b with this software i might be anaware of.

First of all i got this software in order to keep records of my cards. My cards have been devided into to categories.

1) My collection and
2) My overstock, Trade cards, Sell cards etc.

I would like to have 2 seperate databases for those things. 1 for my collection and an other one for those who are ready to get traded. Is there anyway to do so? If so what is the easyest way?

Thank you.
tsioumpiou
Apprentice

Postby Azul » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:37 am

I figure there are two ways you could do it.

1) There is a sell column so you could just add your overstock to that column in your main collection.

2) Install two copies of the portable version and just put them in their own directory. I have two databases myself. One for Paper and one for MTGO.
Azul
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

Postby tsioumpiou » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:43 am

i have tested somethings and for example if i save 2 seperate databse with the .dek extension when i go to the collection from card pool option it contains cards from those 2 data bases. what i would like to do is to have those databases seperated and not mixed. is there any known feature that i could do that? i will try that thing with the 2 copies of mtg studio portable.
tsioumpiou
Apprentice

Return to Collection Suggestions (MTG Studio)