Missing price Beta 4

Suggest improvements and features you'd like to see while creating and editing my collection in MTG Studio...

Missing price Beta 4

Postby sauraun » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:09 pm

I have tried installing several times. But I cannot get anything to show up in the price column. My collection is around 25,000 cards without MBS entered yet. I have tried import card price. When I do update card price it always comes up with an error. It is a different error every time. I have deleted the 1.8.3 folder from both app data and program files before the fresh install.
sauraun

Postby gaddlord » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:18 pm

Can you paste the first error it shows, pls. If you can send your collection to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com and paste as a subject "Issue 1458" I may be able to debug the problem.
GET LATEST STABLE http://www.mtgstudio.com/download.aspx
Send feature requests and bugs to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com or vote online.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Postby sauraun » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:49 pm

OK I just got done entering all my MBS cards. The price and total columns work for them, but not for my imported collection.
sauraun

Postby gaddlord » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:33 am

saurun wrote:The error shows up when doing an update to prices. Currently running win XP Pro SP3 2GB ram on a HP Pavilion DV2000 laptop.
MTG Studio
---------------------------
21:20:05,953(+1208516) X [T3416] MTG Studio (version 1.8.3.2999) encountered exeptional situation. You can copy this error message by pressing Ctrl+C, and paste it in an email to support@mtgstudio.com. Please also provide the steps to reproduce the problem you have encountered. Exception: EVariantTypeCastError Sender: TfrmProgress in [frm_Progress] Address: $C299D1 Message: Could not convert variant of type (Null) into type (OleStr) Help Context: 0
OK

Answered by email. I have sent you a fixed version of your collection. There was one card "stuck" in-between.
GET LATEST STABLE http://www.mtgstudio.com/download.aspx
Send feature requests and bugs to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com or vote online.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Return to Collection Suggestions (MTG Studio)