Automated numbering in certain collection fields

Suggest improvements and features you'd like to see while creating and editing my collection in MTG Studio...

Automated numbering in certain collection fields

Postby TheAndrian » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:52 am

Hi,

Using the collection editor is great however when one's collection is getting fairly large it gets very tedious inputting the data manually for the following fields: Needed, Target, Quantity and Excess. I know that adding multiples for the Quantity field is straight forward from the card pool by clicking the card from the card pool.

For example I like collecting playsets of cards and I always set a Target of 4 for each card from each set; it is a real slog to enter manually '4' on each line; is there a way to select a column and apply a blanket value to any number desired in the future or by pasting into selected fields instead of just one at a time?

Also the process of adding Needed and Excess is a slog too. I'd really like the fields to automatically update when one enters a new Quantity of a particular card by comparing against the Target so that the Excess and Needed are updated.

The same applies to text fields where one repeats the same info. Pasting one at a time is a slog too.

Cheers
TheAndrian
Wizard
Wizard

Return to Collection Suggestions (MTG Studio)