Please someone hear my prays!

Suggest improvements and features you'd like to see in MTG Studio while creating and editing my deck...

Moderator: gaddlord

Please someone hear my prays!

Postby Glacial Storm » Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:57 am

In Magic players get to duel each other on Appr. and MWS and others, so my point is that there are applications which connect you for an online game...

So i like the idea to have a Magic game which lets you play against an AI duelist. You begin with a crapy deck and as you win matches you gain random cards from all the sets and you begin to compile your desired deck, but your opponent will increases in difficulty.

This game will let you explore and knowledge much more the world of magic as there are thousnads of cards in it.

It's just what i hope someone does for Magic because i think it's the only thing that magic doesn't have as it has, Databases for Cards collection, online gaming etc... but no PC game that lets you explore all magic cards aginst you and in your hands!

Thanks for the time reading this, c ya!
Glacial Storm
Apprentice

Magic Game

Postby gaddlord » Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:58 pm

As a matter of fact such game was developed by Microprose and is called Shandalar. It follows exactly the idea you described but unfortunatelly is not supported any more. I think there are still copies of Shandalar in stock. You must check out.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Return to Deck Editing Suggestions (MTG Studio)