possible suggestions

Suggest improvements and features you'd like to see in MTG Studio while creating and editing my deck...

Moderator: gaddlord

possible suggestions

Postby booleys » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:19 pm

This is just a personal preference, but whenever I use the card filters... I always search for the card text and never for the card name. As it is, if you type something in to the filter textbox, by default, the "card name" checkbox gets ticked.

When I want to quickly find a card by name, I just type the name of the card into the main window.

It might take a few voices since this is more of a preference than anything else, but it'd be nice if the default when you type into the filter (F3) activated the card text checkbox rather than the card name checkbox.

if not, it'd be nice to fix the fact that Alt-e is linked to the "editions" tab as well as "card text". (Looking closer, it seems like a lot of quick-keys are dual-mapped, unless I am doing it wrong)
booleys
Apprentice

Postby gaddlord » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:50 pm

It'd be nice if the default when you type into the filter (F3) activated the card text checkbox rather than the card name checkbox.

That is a good suggestion. In the next 1.5.8 version this feature will be included (the default focus to be on the rules checkbox field instead of the card name.

Alt-e is linked to the "editions" tab as well as "card text".

I will revise all Alt-xxx keys in order to remove the duplicates. If you find other please write in this thread to fix them all.

Thanks for your good observations.
GET LATEST STABLE http://www.mtgstudio.com/download.aspx
Send feature requests and bugs to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com or vote online.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Postby gaddlord » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:16 pm

The requested changes are done and will be reflected in the forthcoming 1.5.8 version.

GET LATEST STABLE http://www.mtgstudio.com/download.aspx
Send feature requests and bugs to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com or vote online.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Return to Deck Editing Suggestions (MTG Studio)