My Suggestions

Suggest improvements and features you'd like to see in MTG Studio while creating and editing my deck...

Moderator: gaddlord

My Suggestions

Postby momitty » Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:56 am

1) The fields aren't very descriptive. Especially edition. I don't know all the editions and like in the art you use MD for mirrodin but you use MR inside the program. Just put it in plain English. Just like you do with Type.

2) Put the description in it's own column (or give the option to). I have a hard time reading them when they are just below the title of the card. I know it would take up more vertical space, but I can read it easier.

3) The menu buttons at top are too light IMHO. I can't tell if they are grayed out or not.

4) I am using Apprentice 1.46 and this program doesn't open it's decks even though it says its supposed to.

Thanks!
momitty

Postby gaddlord » Thu Apr 15, 2004 3:12 am

1) The fields aren't very descriptive. Especially edition. I don't know all the editions and like in the art you use MD for mirrodin but you use MR inside the program. Just put it in plain English. Just like you do with Type.

In version 0.5.2 this is fixed. There are two columns for Edition - Edition Abbreviation (eg. DS) and Edition Name (eg. Darksteel)

2) Put the description in it's own column (or give the option to). I have a hard time reading them when they are just below the title of the card. I know it would take up more vertical space, but I can read it easier.

In the next version this will be available in the Options.

3) The menu buttons at top are too light IMHO. I can't tell if they are grayed out or not.

Fixed in 0.5.2. I hope you like it.

4) I am using Apprentice 1.46 and this program doesn't open it's decks even though it says its supposed to.

Currently MTGS does not support Apprentice Binary Format. Still Apprentice Text Format is supported. Please, if anyone has information about the binary dec format - tell us.

Sorry, for the late answer I have not read your post before. ;)
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Confused

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:53 pm

I just do not get it....

Postby gaddlord » Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:13 pm

There are two columns for displaying the edition
1. for the edition abbreviation.
2. showing the full edition name

See the screenshot below:

The second column is not visible by default. You can show it by choosing View|Grid View|Runtine Column Customization
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Return to Deck Editing Suggestions (MTG Studio)