complete collection organisation

Suggest improvements and features you'd like to see in MTG Studio while creating and editing my deck...

Moderator: gaddlord

complete collection organisation

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:44 am

Hi, I think what you have so far with MTG Studio is great but there is one thing I would really like - being able to organise my complete collection.

i.e. I enter every card I have (yes this would probably take about a week on and off :wink: ) and then I build decks from that collection of cards.
Or even if you could just merge several decks into one - enter all your decks, then enter your unused cards as another deck then merge them to form another deck with your complete collection.

I don't think you can do any of this at the moment but it is somthing I would like to be able to do, thanks for a great deck building aid :D

Collectors Inventory facilities will complete the MTG Studio

Postby Henrik » Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:03 pm

With extensive collectors facilities, MTG Studio will become the best all purpose tool available.
I'm pretty new at MTG, but old in IT. MTG Studio is the most proffesional application of its kind I've seen so far.
I would love to see more (and buy more) from you guys.

I would like to hear more about what is comming in the next version regarding collectors inventory?

Keep up the good work.
Henrik

Postby gaddlord » Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:25 am

Hello guys.

[url]MTG Studio is the most proffesional application of its kind I've seen so far.[/url]
Thanks for the good words. :wink:

Considering the User Collection (aka Inventory):

? It really appers that the "Collection" functionality is the top-desired feature in MTG Studio (the results are from a pool and from the posts in this forum). So I suggest we just have to sit down, work hard and deliver such functionality. Currently I have the following ideas about the Inventory (or Collection)
[url]MTG Studio is the most proffesional application of its kind I've seen so far.[/url]
Use this forum thread to give your ideas how Inventory to be organized.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Postby AreaKode » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:33 am

I definitely agree with the library function. I want to be able to inventory all of my cards as well. That would make the program absolutely perfect.

I was just wondering if we would be seeing a Ravnica patch soon?
AreaKode

Postby gaddlord » Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:14 am

I was just wondering if we would be seeing a Ravnica patch soon?

I am currently working very hard on Ravnica cards. The cards are already imported in the database but still some functionality must be added
? new hybrid mana symbols
? visualization in the mana cost column
? check and fix if necessary the manalyzer, mana curve with hybrid cards.

I can not give a fixed release date I hope within the next week to be ready with the beta version. I ask for your patience. I know this edition has delayed for too long but having the ability to create MTG Online decks is worth. :wink:
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Return to Deck Editing Suggestions (MTG Studio)