Deck Availability Report Suggestions

Suggest improvements and features you'd like to see in MTG Studio while creating and editing my deck...

Moderator: gaddlord

Deck Availability Report Suggestions

Postby CaptSimian » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:25 pm

Going from 1.8.2 to 1.8.3 I noticed something different about the deck availability report's behavior. Previously, if I added added 4 Lightning Bolts to a deck, when it reported on collection availability it would tell me I had 4 in my deck and then however many total lightning bolts were in my collection, regardless of version. Now, it instead reports on how many Lightning Bolts of the specific version I added to my deck.

For example, if I have 17 Lightning Bolts spread across a number of versions, only 1 of which is from M11, and I add 4 M11 Bolts (because it's first in the list) to a deck, 1.8.2 would say I have 13 spare Bolts, while 1.8.3 reports that I am short 3. I think it should be switched back to the old behavior. I also think the availability of sideboard cards should be reported.

I use the Deck Availability Report to build shopping lists after building new decks. After switching I've already bought some cards I didn't need to because the report said I was short, and I've also had to make multiple orders because I later realized I hadn't ordered some cards I needed for my sideboard.
CaptSimian
Apprentice

Postby gaddlord » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:06 pm

This is fixed in the forthcoming 1.8.4 version.
GET LATEST STABLE http://www.mtgstudio.com/download.aspx
Send feature requests and bugs to gaddlord@mtgstudio.com or vote online.
gaddlord
MTG Studio Team
MTG Studio Team

Postby CaptSimian » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:02 pm

Awesome, thanks!
CaptSimian
Apprentice

Return to Deck Editing Suggestions (MTG Studio)